We look forward to leaders and experts from industry and academia giving a speech on CancerRPD-2021.
Our conference looks forward to attracting international speakers from top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities and research institutions. Below are just a few more reasons why you should be a speaker at this year's Conference:
• Exchange expertise across all cancer interrelated fields;
• Increase personal knowledge and best practices in basic and clinical research;
• Hear about the latest innovations and advancements in research and treatment levels;
• Raise your profile as a professional in the cancer field;
• Take advantage of a multidisciplinary and international networking opportunity;
• Be inspired by an impressive speaker line-up of experts in cancer;
• Meet partners and learn the latest industry developments;
• A scientific programme presented in a diverse range of formats.
Speakers are carefully selected to represent a diversity of experience, personalities, ideologies, and viewpoints. These speakers will be renowned experts who have demonstrated outstanding thought, influenced innovation achieved success in their efforts.
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation or display a poster at this congress, please send us an abstract and brief us a 3-5 sentence summary of a proposed topic on your recent work in the area of cancer.
What sort of speakers are there and what are their roles?
Keynote speakers present the first session or key session at the conference and receive the highest billing in all event marketing. Their role is to open the conference with a high-level speech that sets the tone for the whole event.
A chairman's role is to make a few opening remarks at the start of the sessions and symposium, introduce each speaker, field questions from the audience (asking a couple of his/her own if there are none from the floor) and keep everything to time. Chairman will be asked to make announcements to delegates and they remain on/near the stage throughout the day.
Individual speakers are required to prepare a 20–25 minutes presentation, with slides. They will be introduced by the chairman and then allowed to speak, free of interruption, for the allocated time slot, allowing for 5-10 minutes of questions from the audience at the end (which the chairman will facilitate).
Your comments and suggestions are welcome! If you have any enquiry, please feel free to cantact us, We will get back to you.