• 1. The organizers of CancerRPD welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the congress. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
• 2. Abstracts may only be submitted to the email: email@example.com.
• 3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below:
Maximum word count of abstract title: 20 words.
Maximum word count of abstract text: 300 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
Abstract topics should be selected during the submission process from the list of predefined topics in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
The Organizing Committee of CancerRPD reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
• 4. Abstracts will be recorded exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected by the meeting organizers.
• 5. After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the submitting author should notify the program coordinator Lucy Tong at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing exactly the change to be made. The CancerRPD organizers will then implement the change. In case of major changes, the authors should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and request the program coordinator of CancerRPD to delete the original abstract.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome! If you have any enquiry, please feel free to cantact us, We will get back to you.