If you cannot attend the conference for some specific reasons, we advise that you can find someone who gets familiar with this paper to instead of you to attend or transfer the registration fee for your next time participation.
If you need to get the refund, please send the requests for cancellations to Lucy via firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly be informed the deadline below:
• Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 100% of the registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 40 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled less than 40 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
• Refund applicants will afford the service charge for the cancellation caused by their own reasons.
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure" circumstances, we will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.